Formed in 1921, the Fédération Equestre Internationale (FEI) is the governing body for all
international events in Jumping, Dressage and Para-Equestrian Dressage, Eventing,
Driving and Para-Equestrian Driving, Endurance, Vaulting and Reining. It establishes the
regulations and approves equestrian programmes for Championships, Continental and
Regional Games as well as the Olympic & Paralympic Games.
FEI promotes equestrianism in all its forms and encourages the development of the FEI
equestrian disciplines throughout the world, keeping the welfare of the horse at the heart
of all activities.
Today, the FEI has 133 members of National Federations and there are over 4,000
international events annually, including a number of FEI Championships and global FEI
series. Over 90,000 riders and horses are registered and women and men compete as
Over 85 FEI staff are working in FEI’s Headquarters in Lausanne, ensuring the sport
continues to grow and flourish, the rules are enforced, the results are processed, the
international calendar is managed, and that the very values that are at the core of
equestrian sport are safeguarded and promoted.
The FEI is looking for a new team member (Online Platforms Administrator) with 100%
rate of activity in its IT Department.
The position is based in Lausanne, Switzerland, and is available immediately.
Purpose of the Role
The FEI IT Department is vital for the daily workflow of international equestrian sport and
provides online tools for National Federations, Event Organisers and other stakeholders in
regards to the management of equestrian sport at international level.
As part of the IT Support Team, you will provide general administrative support to all
stakeholders in the use of different FEI online platforms and tools. You will also work
together with other FEI Departments on a regular basis as well as communicate with
external stakeholders such as National Federations and Organising Committees to assist
them with their day to day work. As a team member, you will be able to bring new ideas
and help us to improve services provided to the equestrian community.
– Provide general support to different stakeholders on the use of the IT platforms
– Assist with FEI Results and Rankings
– Provide support in regards to FEI Registrations and FEI Passports
– Ensure data quality in the FEI Database
– Provide general administrative support to the IT Department
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Mother tongue or Fluent in English (level C2), spoken French is a plus
– Rigorous, meticulous with attention to detail
– Positive interpersonal skills
– Ability to work well within a team, under pressure and meet deadlines
– Experience and knowledge of sport; equestrian sport is a plus
– Previous professional experience is preferred
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity, please send your
complete application here by Tuesday 20 February 2018.