Formed in 1921, the Fédération Equestre Internationale (FEI) is the governing body for all international events in Jumping, Dressage and Para-Equestrian Dressage, Eventing, Driving and Para-Equestrian Driving, Endurance, Vaulting and Reining. It establishes the regulations and approves equestrian programmes for Championships, Continental and Regional Games as well as the Olympic & Paralympic Games.
The FEI promotes equestrianism in all its forms and encourages the development of the FEI equestrian disciplines throughout the world, keeping the welfare of the horse at the heart of all activities.
Today, the FEI has 134 member National Federations and there are over 3,700 international events annually, including a number of FEI Championships and global FEI series. Over 90,000 riders and horses are registered and women and men compete as equals.
Over 80 FEI staff are working in the FEI’s headquarters in Lausanne, ensuring the sport continues to grow and flourish, the rules are enforced, the results are processed, the international calendar is managed, and that the very values that are at the core of equestrian sport are safeguarded and promoted.
The FEI is currently looking for a candidate who is looking for a temporary mission at an entry level with 100% rate of activity. The successful candidate will gain substantial practical experience throughout a six to twelve months internship starting in January 2018.
The position is based in Lausanne and he will report to the Commercial Manager Digital Partnership.
Purpose of the Role
To give support to the digital team in delivering its objective within FEI’s owned digital platforms such as FEI.tv and FEI.org as well as its different official social media channels.
The Intern will have the opportunity to experience a wide range of digital activities within the commercial department touching the key streams within the digital mix such as content production, promotion and distribution platforms.
– Coordinate the competitions schedule entries through the Content Management System (CMS)
– Content quality checks and optimisation
– Participate in the preparation of statistics
– Contribute to the platform improvements project
– Give support for social media initiatives in general
– Community management engagement
– Benchmark for social media initiatives
– Participate in the preparation of statistics, traffic analysis and reporting
– Support content publication and key events promotion
– SEO analysis and content recommendations
In addition to that, we expect the candidate to support the planning, the coordination and the emailing of different marketing and editorial campaigns as well as organise the good classification of photos coming from the different commissioned photographers. The candidate will also participate to post campaigns performances analysis and propose ongoing improvements initiatives to increase open rate and conversions.
– Bachelor or equivalent (digital marketing, digital media, technology, motion or interactive design)
– Perfect fluency in English required, additional language an asset
– Good understanding of a digital product management approach
– Excellent command of MS Office
– Rigorous and meticulous
– Ability to work well within a team, under pressure and meet deadlines
– Experience and knowledge of equestrian sports is a plus