DAHU Sports Company Ltd has been created in August 2011 to launch a revolutionary ski boot on the
market allowing skiers to walk, hike and drive with the same pair of boots. DAHU ski boots arrived on
sport shops’ shelves in November 2013 with approx. 5’000 pairs sold in Europe during the first 3
seasons. The innovative DAHU Ski Boots have also been received several prize for design as well as
the very coveted Product of the Year 2014-15 at the ISPO Show Munich in January 2014.
To support DAHU’s team during the ski season, we are currently looking for a trainee capable of working in multiple areas of the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking to gain experience in various fields such as event, management, communication, marketing and sales.
– Support our events and sales managers in the main European Trade Shows and B2B/B2C ski tests
– Prepare the communication ahead of events (invitations, advertising)
– Manage team of volunteers onsite during the events
– Assist in writing press kits, newsletters, posts for the social media and website
– Follow-up contacts with the media
– Assist in various administrative tasks
Qualifications & Experience
– Student/Graduate in Sport Management, Events, Marketing or Sales
– Available to travel and work extended hours during events (including week-ends)
– Fluent in French and English (German is a plus)
– Computer literate
– Good skiing level
– Experience in successfully managing multi-purpose projects simultaneously
– Creative and capable of thinking out-of-the-box
– Knowledge of graphic tools (Photoshop, Illustrator) or video editing tools would be an asset
Ideally: 6 months from 2017 October 1st to 2018 April 31st
DAHU Sports Company Ltd
Route de Pra de Plan 18
Salary : CHF 1’000.- / month + all expenses paid + one pair of DAHU ski boots
If you are interested in joining our young and innovative company in the exciting adventure of launching a new brand and product, please submit your resume and covering letter below.
If you have any question about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact us on +41.26.422.49.09